Things I did these past couple weeks:
- Submitted for a bunch of stuff I am sure I won’t get
- Including a recorded video of me singing
- Had a minor (?) meltdown about what I look like (again)
- Realized that’s probably why I haven’t recorded any more vlogs
- Realized you all probably don’t want to hear about my body image issues for the umpteenth time
- Refrained from posting about that
- Thought about it again
- Decided I really should make a post about it for real at some point as it does inform a lot of what I write about here (and also my various dysfunctions when it comes to acting/etc)
- Got halfway through writing this (bullet point list) post and gave up
- Had another audition
I’m kind of at a loss about this and don’t feel super-equipped to talk about it at the moment. But here I am posting about it anyway because it’s been so long since my last post!
On the other hand, I was informed that I got the part that I auditioned for a couple weeks ago! The character is described as something like “a girl next door, or a femme fatale. You know, depending.” (Which I love, obviously!) The nature of the project means that I might actually get to share that with you – stay tuned to hear more about that!