Gosh you guys! I have been TERRIBLE over the past few weeks, have I not? I’m stealing a few minutes before bed tonight (well, when I should already be in bed, really) to update.
In short, here’s what I’ve been working on –
- I ended up being called in for two more days of extra work on the same movie! Again, not really supposed to talk about it, but it’s definitely an enjoyable day’s work. I don’t know how much extra work I’ll end up doing, for lots of reasons. Maybe that’ll be the subject of my next vlog?
- I had my first rehearsal for the Christmas show at the House of the Seven Gables a couple of weeks ago – I’ll be playing Beth March this time!
- I had…one other audition? I think? That I ended up not getting.
- Last week, we had a rehearsal for the singing competition and I had to bail early to go to class so I have no idea what everyone sounds like?
- Speaking of which, the competition is this Saturday!!!
- L & I are going to spend Saturday morning catching up on recording a bunch of stuff we’ve practiced but not performed
- Maestro and I’s Secret Government Eggo Project (III: THE RECKONING) is well underway!
In non-performing-related-but-busyness-related news, I’ve also been attempting National Novel Writing Month, I started a new job!, and schoolwork has been piling up. Part of the reason I decided to do NaNoWriMo this year is that I am often better at managing my time when I’m a little overbooked (because I have to be!). Hopefully I’ll be able to do a vlog or monovlog again in the next week or so!
I also want to thank David-Matthew Barnes for stopping by my blog with some incredibly kind words. I am still a little bit beside myself!